About Streamline Plumbing – Raleigh Plumbing & Electrical Company
Streamline Plumbing & Electric has been serving the plumbing and electrical needs of Raleigh and surrounding areas for over 12 years. We are a family-owned and operated business. Both our employees and our valued clients are a part of that family and we treat all of our members with the utmost respect. We’re committed to providing the highest quality service with our licensed and certified technicians, continuing training, and dedication to our community. With our valued clients and employees, our business has grown substantially through referrals and repeat customers, making Streamline the most referred plumbing and electric service organization in the area!
- Along with scheduled service, installations, and consultations, we handle plumbing & electrical emergencies.
- Our certified technicians are on the job 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- When you call us, you’ll be speaking with a live, customer support representative.
- You can utilize social media to stay in touch and receive valuable coupons and promotions.
- Join our president’s club to get exclusive, first-in-line service from Streamline.
- Free sign-up for our customer portal, with access to maximum savings and service technology.
We have been the trusted ones to call on since 2002 and ever since have been growing in numbers. We not only provide you with services that you can actually use, but with peace of mind. Just knowing that your electrical and plumbing work are reasons to be happy.
A member of the Raleigh-Durham and Cary, North Carolina community for over 20 years, Streamline provides plumbing and electrical services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Whether it’s a plumbing emergency or electrical problem, our certified technicians are here to make you smile.
If you need to schedule an appointment for a plumbing or electrical service, then call us at your convenience. You can always use our request form online for faster service. Don’t wait any longer, call us today and learn why we are the Raleigh electrical & plumbing company to trust.
Third Thursdays on 850AM Radio
We are featured on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 9am on 850AM radio. Join us as we discuss plumbing and electrical issues.
We encourage listeners to call in to the show with their plumbing and electrical service questions.
- How A New Water Heater Can Save You Pennies On The Dollar in Apex, NC
If your hot water tank is on the fritz, then it may be time to have a new one installed in your home. A bad Apex water heater won’t heat your water up as fast as it once did and pollute your water causing it be be useless. A brand new hot water heater will...Read More
- Raleigh Residents Should Choose Professionals for Clogged Drains
It is hard to imagine a going through a single day without the help of your Raleigh residential plumbing system. You and your family rely on your plumbing system for comfort, convenience, and security. When you are dealing with a slow or clogged drain, you and your family suffer unnecessarily. Clogged drains can cause many...Read More